1. a - I have never lived in New York City.
- My first husband was from New Mexico so I spent some time there.
- St Louis -- I was there with my cousin after the demise of my first marrige.
2. b - American Government was definitely NOT my favorite subject.
- Senior year, I was co-editor of the yearbook. Loved it! I still love doing the layouts and all that fun stuff.
- Ceramics was a challenge but I loved it. For some strange reason, I had the hardest time centering the clay on the potter's wheel.
3. b - I did not want to be a chef.
- In elementary school, I used to tell everyone I was going to be a lawyer or a journalist. I don't think I even knew what lawyers did but I liked the way the word sounded. True story -- I'm taking the LSAT soon and applying to law school in the fall 2011.
- The whole journalist infatuation began long ago. I still write regularly on this blog and in my personal diary.
4. c - I do not have any Polynesian tattoos.
- I have a butterfly on my back and two other tattoos. If I could rewind time, I would have never gotten any tattoos. Nowadays, they are just soooo unoriginal.
5. a - I am no professional with MS Excel. I can do simple formulas and that's it.
- I do love to draw and used to block out hours to fulfill the need to put charcoal to paper.
- And of course, I absolutely LOVE photography. That is the hobby that I have invested the most money and time into. If I could, I really would do it professionally.
6. c - Purple is not my favorite color. I think I was traumatized as a child when I wore purple and a mean boy called me Grimace, the big fat McDonald's character. I have never felt the same about the color purple. (Love the movie, The Color Purple, though).
- Yes, I am a public library junkie. Why buy a book when you can read it for free? Audio too!
- And I do enjoy hanging clothes. There's something oddly therapeutic about it for me.
7. a - I do not use Oil of Olay. Most mainstream moisturizers irritate my eyes. For that same reason I don't really wear eye make up.
- I love VS strawberries and champagne and I use cold pressed virgin coconut oil to moisturize. There's nothing like it!
8. c - I know a few characters on the Young and the Restless but have never really followed it. All My Children, that's a different story. My maternal grandmother loved to watch All My Children which forced me to watch it (except for the kissing scenes... she made us look away) and so it will ALWAYS be my favorite soap.
- Red is my favorite color and I did have the hugest crush on Kirk Cameron.
9. c - I have never owned a turtle or received a live one as a gift. However, I absolutely adore sea turtle's and went through a phase where everything I bought was turtle themed.
- I did have three dog's named Tasha. I don't know why but when the first Tasha died, my father named the replacement dog Tasha. And then when that Tasha died, the next dog was Tasha too. Funny!
- HoneyPig was the most adorable cat you have ever seen. She was so pretty!
10. b - Hamburger Helper is not my favorite... anymore. Though I'm not as strict a vegetarian as I was, I still don't really care for Hamburger Helper.
- I did do the nail thing for a couple of years until my real nail was torn from the nail bed because the adhesive for the acrylic nail was too thick. Ugghhh -- pain!
- And yes, I have over 20 journals. I'm missing a couple journals due to floods and fire (I set it on fire on purpose).