Thoughts I've been thinking...
Stuff I've been doing...
1. I watched, "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" on Friday night. I went with my cousin. She's been really wanting to watch the movie. I'm a big chicken (LOL) and I found myself shielding my eyes from any expected gore. Actually, there was no gore. What else? The sound effects really MADE the movie! The screams and the anticipation building sounds were SUCCESSFUL in making me jump.
2. I've been thinking about going back to school. Lately, I've been so bored sitting around the house doing nothing. School seems like a worthy place to be. I'm all about feeding my mind!
3. I've also been thinking about getting a job. Hopefully... something close to home. Staying home feels so UNPRODUCTIVE.
4. Saturday night, I spent some time with a friend of mine at the hospital. Her son had surgery on his hip. It was a quick procedure because he went home the next day. After that, we went to dinner with our husbands at a drive-in near the hospital.
5. I have a nasty cold or flu. I feel terrible. My throat is just UHHHH!!! So if I don't blog for the next couple of days, you'll know why!
6. Went to church VERY late on Sunday. But... I was there, feeding my spirit!
7. Lately, the only things I've been watching on TV is the stuff on public access. We have some REALLY good programs out here on public access. There's Democracy Now, Free Speech TV, Alex Jones specials and a host of other stuff. There was this dude on one night. It had to be at least 3am. He had dreads and a Carribean accent, talkin' about all the U.S. presidents that were going to hell. It was funny and he was actually spittin' knowledge.
8. The more I study and educate myself on "secret combinations"... the more I realize that that stuff is POISON. You can become totally consumed by its evils and I'm generally a happy person... optimistic about life.
9. My biggest dream has always been to be an editor of my very own magazine. It's still in the works. My brother in Michigan called me on Thursday and we discussed the possibilities... cuz the magazine happens to be his dream as well.
10. I'm wondering where my life will take me.