However.... My dreams...
- I am afraid to speak of them for fear of never seeing them come to pass.
- I am afraid to tell people for fear that people will find my dreams ABSURD.
- Afraid of the process
- Afraid to succeed?
What I dream of most, strictly confining myself to my earthly existence, is....
- a house -- with at least an acre of land to farm; I would like a water feature on the property -- could be a pool and spa or a koi pond or a natural waterfall... I love the sound of water! I would like a basketball/ volleyball/ tennis court type thing on the property. My house would have a full-service work out room so I can stop having to pay for 24-hour fitness. I would need a very large craft room. Husband would probably like a "man-cave" and be totally content. I would also like a commercial kitchen. It could be in an entirely different building on the property but I do want a commercial kitchen.
- I want to be a business owner -- Fear of failure governs even TRYING this. The whole business thing I expressed earlier FELLLLLLL ALLLL THE WAY THROUGH but I am not at all deterred. I willllll DO THIS!
- I want to be a published novelist. Period.
- I want to own several properties
- I dream of making a difference in my community.... possibly in the WORLD!
- I dream of...... being a mother to several children.