1. I am currently suffering from INSOMNIA... it's 133am and I'm still up.
2. I would like to visit the Great Wall of China soon and do some genealogy while I'm in China. All the people that I meet, straight from China, have a hard time believing that I'm Chinese. Why is that? hahahahahaha
3. I have driven from Oakland, California to Hinesville, Georgia... and it was a ride to remember!
4. I have driven from St Louis, Missouri to Key West, Florida... it took us 25 hours of straight driving!
5. I feel like I am a nomad -- would love to bounce from place to place and never have to settle anywhere. Every couple of years, I get up and go... somewhere. My life is in constant need of change.
6. My most favorite thing to do is read and write. I am compelled to be the storyteller for my family and the family history expert.
7. Life is too short to be unhappy!
8. I enjoy "date night" with my husband. We always have a good time.
9. I am seriously ADDICTED to Nintendo Wii!
10. I love to hear live bands... especially live R&B bands. They used to have one that played at Aron's (Atop the Ala Moana hotel) on Saturday nights but they've replaced it with a DJ. Boring!
11. I have been to Europe. The next time I go, I would like to spend a whole month in Italy. The food is sooooo delicioso!!! The cathedral's are so beautiful. The architecture, breathtaking! 7 days in Rome. 7 days in Venice. 7 days in Florence. 7 days in Milan. Even then, the trip would be too short!
12. I can barely stand this 60 degree weather we've been having lately. Even though I've endured colder.
13. I miss my friends from high school dearly! I miss how we all used to hang out EVERY SINGLE day at school. Is that stupid? lol
14. I am in desperate need of a massage. Do you know of anyone that I can go to?
15. I wish there was a Roller Skating rink around here. I LOVE to roller skate... especially to disco music! Sometimes I'm a Bee Gee's junkie!
16. I would love to see Erykah Badu perform live. If you have seen her perform, can you tell me all about it?
17. One of my favorite books is called Shark Dialogues. The story is set in Hawai'i. One of the main, female characters is a Hawaiian activist. She totally rocks and I can so identify with that character!
18. I would like to buy a beach truck real soon. I used to have a beach truck and I miss having the convenience of having a truck.
19. I have become very interested in guided meditations. It is so soothing and such a stress-reliever!
20. I love to watch Judge Judy, Judge Mathis, and The People's Court. I DVR every episode then watch it during dinner.
21. One of my favorite movies of all time is Braveheart, starring Mel Gibson. I love the soundtrack to that movie!
22. I bought a new camera and carry it around everyday, just waiting for a Kodak moment! I dropped my old camera in the ocean on MLK Day but it's okay because I've been meaning to upgrade!
23. I think I would like to buy a home within the next year. Hopefully it will be here in Hawai'i. We'll see where the Lord places us!
24. I would love to have a house, set on an acre of land with my own fish pond of edible fish. I would like a piece of the acre to have lots of trees... maybe a banana patch, a mango tree, an ulu tree, and an avocado tree. I would like to have a water feature of some sort so that I can always hear running water.
25. I am utterly, 100% in love with my husband. He keeps me centered and always on the straight & narrow!