Okay... here's a little list of 10 things I've done in the past couple of days.
1. Husband and I went and watched a matinee showing of Crash. I absolutely LOVED it. The soundtrack sounds like something I'd buy as well. The movie is an accurate portrayal of LIFE in Los Angeles! America truly does breed current society.
2. My little brother graduated from the sixth grade. He's so cute. When he first came to our home as a foster child, he was only three months old. He doesn't know anyone BUT us. He was attached to my hip when he first came to us. I can't believe he's 11 now... fixin' to go to middle school. I feel like he is my child.
3. Husband and I have written a ton of letters to our senators and house reps regarding the Patriot Act -- we hate it. The National ID Act -- we hate that too. We are passionate about protecting our privacy.
4. I've written out a presentation about financial planning based on idea's from Robert Kiyosaki's, Rich Dad, Poor Dad. I'm kinda excited about that. If folks understood how money works... they wouldn't be slaves to it. They'd be empowered to make things happen for themselves.
5. Husband and I are getting restless at home. Though we make a wonderful living NOT having to work -- we're bored. We're thinking of getting jobs. **sigh** Do I want to do that?
6. I tried purchasing the movie Panther from Suncoast. They had me all hyped cuz I special ordered it... then they called this week to tell me that the movie was outta print. I was bummed. So I went to get my money back but got the movie, Pretty In Pink instead. LOL... I love 80's movies.
7. I lost the software to upload pics from my digital camera to my PC. That has me irritated cuz I just bought a wire for it. Now I have to find a card reader that reads smart media memory sticks.... instead of being able to upload it directly from the camera. I called Olympus and they said the software isn't compatible with Windows XP anyway. **sigh** Imma probably head to Circuit City.
8. The neighbors are re-roofing their home. Why does it take them 4 days to do something that should only take about 6 hours? My cousins came and did our roof... they are roofers, by profession... they only took a half day to do the same job. I say they're getting cheated next door. LOL
9. Okay... how 'bout this? The same neighbor that's redoing the roof... he's a convicted sex offender against minors. I plugged in my zipcode on the updated Hawaii site. His name and face and what he was convicted of popped up. I am astonished! Is that some crazy mess or what?
10. Went to the waterpark today. Who'd have thought that on an island surrounded by ocean, we'd have a waterpark? It was my first time going and I had a blast.