I borrowed this from The Stiltwalkers Guide. Thought it was cute... so here is my version. (I changed a few questions.)
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Went to Europe and was UTTERLY homesick.
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions?
I don't even remember what they were... SERIOUS!
3. Did anyone you know give birth?
Yes. Baby Boy is so big. So cute.... and he so looks like his oldest sister.
4. Did anyone you know die?
5. What countries did you visit?
England, Italy, Malta
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
More creative energy
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I settled down
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not quite reaching my earning goals.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I am so blessed to have only suffered but ONE cold.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
my king size bed.... oooh la la
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
HUSBAND! He is sooooo awesome.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
All of the AMERICAN people... your apathy kills me!!!
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My husbands EXTREME growth in all things spiritual.
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2006?
I don't even know... probably Beyonce's, "Irreplaceable".
17. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Read & Write
18. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Less TV. Less internet.
19. Did you fall in love in 2006?
I fall in love with my husband every other week... maybe more frequent than that. LOL... I get all flustered when I think about him. mmm mmm good!!!
20. Favorite book of 2006
Angels & Demons was pretty good.
21. What was your favourite TV program?
Man vs. Wild on Discovery...
House Hunters on HGTV
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I try not to harbor any animosity but there's this one lady...
23. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A deep tissue massage! My Aunt is a masseuse -- she lives outside of Dallas and she's come to Hawai'i a few times and I STILL haven't gotten my massage. LOL...
24. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
Trust in HIM!
25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
Tim McGraw... Live Like You Were Dying... I listen to this song when I need an infusion of ENERGY and love for life.
"I went skydiving. I went rocky mountain climbing. I went two-point-seven seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu. And I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter and I gave forgiveness I've been denying. And he said, Someday I hope you get the chance to Live Like You Were Dying."