I borrowed this format from Teej. I thought it was cute. So here it is!
1. Favorite political track
War by Bob Marley
2. Song that makes you dance no matter what
how corny is this? Dancing Queen by ABBA... lmaoooooo... i coulda been a disco diva, the way i love the music from the 70's.
3. Song you'd use to tell someone you love them
The Makings of You, Angie Stone version
4. Song that has made you sit down to analyze its lyrics
Bag Lady by Erykah Badu
5. Song you like that a two year old would like
The song from the Campbells Soup commercials... "possibilities"... it's such a cute jingle. I love whoever wrote that ditty!!! LOL...
6. A song you and your grandparents would like
my fathers parents... it would probably be... What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong and for my mothers parents... Mustang Sally by Tom Jones... lmaooooo
7. A song that gives you an energy boost
Made to Love Her by Stevie Wonder
8. Song you really liked when you were 13-16 that you really like now
Crush by Rob Base
9. A sad song that would be in the soundtrack of the movie about your life
I Wish I Wasn't by Heather Headley
10. Peppy song that would start the opening credits in the movie of your life
Every Little Step I Take by Bobby Brown... whew... the memories from that song!!!!
11. A good song from a genre of music that no one would guess you liked
Nessun Dorma performed by Luciano Pavarotti
12. Song that you think should have been playing when you were born
Candy Girl by New Edition... who didn't LOVE that song??
13. Favorite duet artists
Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway... can any duet compare today?
14. A favorite song you completely disagree with
old but... used to love this song but could never get down with the lyrics... Players Anthem by Junior Mafia
15. Song that you like despite the fact your IQ level drops several points every time you listen to it
used to be that song GET LOW by the Ying Yang Twins???
16. Smoothe song for relaxing
Diary by Alicia Keys
17. A song you would send to someone you hate
Uninvited by Alanis Morissette... not really a hate song but it has this eerie feeling to it.
18. Favorite track from a band considered a "super group"
The Beautiful Ones by Prince and the Revolution
19. A song that makes you reminisce about good times with a family member
Drop It Like It's Hot by Snoop and Pharell... reminds me of my St. Louis days with my 'sister' ReeMa -- miss you girl.
20. Your favorite song right now
right now... it's Unpredictable by Jamie Foxx... though I'm not really into mainstream... i like the hook. the lyrics are too suggestive but everytime I hear it, I'm turning it up!!!