I wanted to point out, though, the cost of the outfit. Granted, it's Oprah and she can afford stuff like this but as much as I love that outfit I don't have the means right now. She probably didn't have to pay for the items either because the designer just wants some exposure. I totally get it!
I love her pose in the shot and I absolutely adore the color combo. The shoes are an interesting pairing with the outfit and I absolutely love Oprah's styling.
According to the Shop Guide on page 171, here is the itemized shopping list for the outfit:
- Shirt - Lafayette 148 New York $278
- Skirt - Roland Mouret $850
- Bangles - Miriam Salat $350 each (you can barely see it on the cover)
- Ring - Jack Vartanian $2,340
- Shoes - Christian Louboutin $1,095
- Earrings - Tresor, Medawar Fine Jewelers (no price)