Thank you to a dear sista for extending the challenge to me. I hope any or all readers take on some of the topics. It would be so fun to read!
|Bring it on! One at a time would have been nice.|
- Write a story from your neighbor’s perspective
- Who is your greatest hero of all time?
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
- Are you an optimist, a pessimist, or something else?
- If you had your own reality show, what would it be called? What would it be about? Who would the main characters be?
- What’s one piece of technology you can’t live without?
- What’s going on in your life right now that’s driving you nuts?
- If you could live forever, would you? Why or why not?
- If stranded on a desert island, and could only bring one music album with you, which would it be? What is it about this music that never gets old for you?
- Who are the three funniest people in the world? Who are the three funniest people you know personally?
- What’s your idea for a perfect Sunday? How would it differ from a typical Sunday? If it’s Sunday where you are, what kind of day is it so far?
- What is your favorite sound?
- What are three things you can do to be a better friend to the people in your life?
- How do you define the word friend?
- Is it always better to know the truth, even when it hurts?
- Describe what your laugh sounds like.
- What’s the single most important thing you accomplished in 2010? And how do you plan to top it in 2011
Well, good luck everyone. I look forward to reading all of your responses.
Have a great day!