I often find myself so busy without any time to do things I TRULY love doing. I love blogging but some "other obsessions" have stolen my time this past week.
- Lastnight I found myself in front of the "boob tube" watching HGTV. Design On a Dime has been a recent addiction.
- Sleep has found its way into my life. I used to get by on about four hours of sleep a night... but lately... deep slumber visits me.
- I've begun starting my mornings with Billy Blanks... TaeBo Cardio. The time is now to get back in shape. Husband and I haven't been taking care of ourselves the way we used to when we first met. LOL... I want my beautiful body back!!! **winks**
- I'm working at a new joint that I absolutely love. I might even find some time at work to sneak some blogging in.
- After my morning workouts with Billy Blanks, I tune my digital cable box to the Music Choice Soundscapes channel and have been doing some visualizing, positive affirmations exercises. It feels great!!!
These have been my past weeks addictions. Please pardon my absence from the BLOGGING scene.